The Science Behind Beauty

By Dr Juliet O.

Sunday 22 January 2017

Hello There, I'm Juliet!

Hella and welcome to my skincare and beauty blog. My name is Juliet, beauty blogger, medical student

Welcome to my first blog post! I wanted to start of my blog by letting you guys know what the 'Science Behind Beauty' is and where the inspiration came from. I am so excited to be able to have a blog to explore and understand the science of being beautiful!Thank you so much for reading, I am super-geeked (no pun intended) to embark on this new journey with you.

There are scientific applications I have come to understand over many years because of my experience studying medicine and the natural sciences. So the inspiration to decode the science behind beauty came just like that, and my passion has been growing ever since. The Science Behind beauty was discovered because I grew to learn the importance of having a good foundation. 

There always seems to be an increase in beauty trends and I realised that it’s so easy to get caught up and forget about how to actually take care of your skin. Many of which, contain a key scientific ingredient that can be so beneficial for you, if only you took a few minutes to find that out!

--And while science isn't the only way of discovering beauty, it certainly can really help you understand your skin better and what products you should and should not be using. I truly believe, the more knowledge you have, the more beneficial it will be for you in the long run. Love you lots J x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig